INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT (IOT)
A Co-Occurring Disorders (COD) Program for persons with Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders.
What we do
Provide intensive outpatient services to adults
suffering with co-occurring mental health and substance
· Adults with chronic persistent mental illness.
· History of substance abuse as a co-occurring
· High users of outpatient crisis services.
· Increase use of hospital emergency departments with in the past 6mos.
· Demonstrated increased difficulty with functioning in the community.
· Limited success with independent living, finding and maintaining employment.
· Difficulty maintaining sobriety.
1. ICA , COD Screening Tool and IPOC must be completed prior to making a referral.
2. Clients will be assessed by Program Coordinator for appropriateness.
3. Referrals may be made by any outpatient team member following clinical staffing.
Clinical staffing should result in IOT goals for the client and discharge plans
For more information contact Waccamaw Center for Mental Health